MJL Quality Statement
MJL Contractors Ltd are proud of our excellent track record of quality workmanship and reliability; ensuring customers receive a positive and satisfying experience from start to finish.
We will work together to:
- Create clear and detailed action plans with customers; ensuring the clarity of customer requirements and maintaining dialog throughout
- Provide a highly skilled professional workforce; to ensure quality throughout, protecting environments and people.
- Ensure quality is regularly monitored and measured; to maintain consistent good practice, allowing us to evaluate our performance and protect our industry recognised record of excellence.
- Measure performance and collect feedback; to ensure pro-active productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Provide a dedicated Customer Service team at our head office; to ensure there is a central point of call to address any enquiries.
- Maintain quality assurance throughout: MJL Contractor implements an Integrated Management System (IMS) based on all relevant legislation, regulations and industry based best practice.
- We have established an Integrated Management System designed to comply with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001: 2015 and ISO: 45001 -2018 Through the implementation of this integrated management system the company is committed to providing safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of injury and ill health, providing a high quality service fully meeting customer requirements, preventing pollution and protecting the environment through a pro-active approach with all of our stakeholders and interested parties. by maintaining and exceeding the requirements set out in BS EN ISO 9001:2015 and BS EN ISO 45001.